to Previous Page
Events Archive 2005/2006
- Feb 27th (Monday) 6:00 PM, Fayette County Lincoln Day
Dinner, Point of Contact: Robin Beekman, 740 426-8897
- Feb 16th, (Thursday) 4:00 PM, Filing deadline for US
- Feb 15th (Wednesday) 7:00 - 9:00 PM, "Meet the US
Senate Candidates" 3600 Tremont Rd., Upper Arlington. Sponsored by
Columbus Town Hall. http://www.columbustownhall.com/
- Feb 13th (Monday) 6:00 PM, Clark County Lincoln Day
Dinner, Locust Hills Golf Course. Point of Contact: Dan Harkins (937)
- Jan 28th - Jan 29th, (Saturday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM &
Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM) Clark County Fairgrounds, Springfield. PRO Gun
Show, US Senate nominating petitions. http://www.peoplesrights.org/events.asp
- Jan 28th, (Saturday, 8:30 AM) Logan County Meet the
Candidates, AcuSport Conference Room, Bellefontaine, Ohio. Point of Contact:
Nancy Knight, firstname.lastname@example.org .
US Senate and US Congressional District 4 Candidates are invited to the 8:30
AM forum, followed by the candidates for governor. Directions: From U.S. 68
(North Main Street) take Reynolds Avenue to Hunter Place, turn right on
Hunter. AcuSport is on the left with ample parking.
- Friday, January 27, 12:00 noon, Franklin County Forum,
Columbus Mannnerchor Restaurant, 966 S. High street, Columbus. RSVP to
Marcella Morgan (614) 878-1528. Media welcome. Mitch will be the Keynote
Speaker, and swear in the 2006 Franklin County Forum officers.
- Jan 23rd (Monday) 8:00 AM, Washington D.C. "March
For Life" Ohio Congressional Breakfast. http://www.ohiolife.org/
- Jan 10th, (Tuesday), Miami Valley Military Affairs Association reception, Hope Hotel, Wright Patterson AFB.
- Jan 8th (Sunday), 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM,
(1530 AM), Mitch will be a call-in guest on Employment Straight Talk, hosted
by David Klein. WCKY reaches as far as Columbus, Dayton, and Louisville, or
listen in on www.1530WCKY.com
- Jan 5th, (Thursday), Interview with Franklin County Republican Party endorsement committee.
- Dec 25th, MERRY CHRISTMAS !
- Dec 16th (Friday), 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM,
South Dayton Christian Business Network, Five Seasons, Beavercreek, http://www.cbn-ohio.org/
- Dec 9th (Friday), 7:30AM - 9:00AM, Springfield
Christian Business Network, Holiday Inn, Springfield, http://www.cbn-ohio.org/
383 E. Leffel Rd. (Exit 54 off I-70) Bob Mengel (937) 324-0319
- Dec 8th, (Thursday), 6:00 PM, Blue Chip Young
Republicans Christmas Party, Campanello's on Central Ave, Cincinnati http://www.campanellos.com/
- December 7, (Wednesday), 6:00 PM Social Hour, Anderson Township Republican
Mercy Healthplex, 5 Mile and State Roads, Cincinnati.
- Dec 6th (Tuesday), 6:45 PM, Miami Valley Conservative
Alliance, Amber Rose Restaurant, Valley Street, email@example.com
Dayton, Martin Arbagi, (937) 274-2849
- November 28th (Monday), 7:00 PM Blue Chip Young Republican Club, 1998 Madison Road, Cincinnati, OH.
- Friday, November 18, 6:30AM, Breakfast with the Oakwood
Rotary at Neil's Heritage House. Contact Michael Vanderbaugh, (937)
- Thursday, November 17, 1000AM - 1030AM, Tom Wright, 700
WLW with Mike McConnell, Subject: FairTax: http://www.fairtax.org
- November 16th, (Wednesday) 6:30, Kettering Municipal
Center, 3600 Shroyer Rd. Presenter: Tom Wright, Executive Director of
Americans for Fair Taxation. Pizza and soft drinks at 6:00 PM. RSVP to Ted
(937) 299-5977 http://www.ohfairtax.org/
- November 5-6, US Senate Nominating Petitions, PRO,
- Tuesday, November 1, Columbus Town Hall meeting, 6:30
PM, Buckeye Hall of Fame Cafe, 1421 Olentangy River Road, Columbus OH http://www.columbustownhall.com/
- October 23, Dayton Right To Life Fundraiser, Schuster
Center, Dayton, Speaker, Zell Miller
- October 22-23, US Senate Nominating Petitions, PRO Gun
Show, Westland Mall, Columbus
- October 21, 11:30-1:00 PM, Christian Business Network
Luncheon, Five Seasons Country Club, Beavercreek
- October 6, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Wright Connection
Business Networking Seminar Wright State University, Student Union
- September 30, Clermont County GOP
- August 14th, Greene County GOP picnic, Greene County Fairgrounds, Xenia.
- July 30th - August 6th, Greene County Fair, Xenia.
- July 30th, Saturday, "Party in the Park",
Ohioans For Concealed Carry http://www.ohioccw.org/
Powell, Delaware County, Liberty Park (Corner of Liberty Rd. and Home Rd.)
- July 26th, Xenia Library, Greene County Precinct Project,
- June 24th, Franklin County Forum Republican Club, 966 S. High St., Columbus, 1200 Noon, Marcella
Morgan. (614) 878-1528
- June 24th, Morton Blackwell's Grassroots Activist School, 3220 Lowell, Potter's House Church of God, Columbus, (888) 274-2345
- June 14th, Xenia Public Library, David Miller, www.ccv.org
, Chris Ehlers and other Greene County grass roots activists.
- June 10th, Mitch endorses Tom Brinkman (
www.gobrinkman.com ) for 2nd US District House of Representatives.
(US Senate candidate
endorses Tom Brinkman for Congress)
- June 3rd, 2nd US House District candidate forum, Montgomery, Ohio.
- June 3rd, Pastor Russell Johnson, www.OhioRestorationProject.com
- May 28th, Dave Daubenmire's in-studio guest, Pass The Salt (
www.ptsalt.com ), 880 AM WRFD, Saturdays, 11:00AM - 1:00PM.
- May 24th, The Living Word Church, Vandalia, Ohio: Meeting with Phil Burress,
www.ccv.org , and Pastor Russell Johnson,
- May 7th, 2005, Columbus, Ohio: Meeting with John McAlister and friends,
- Mar 24th, (Friday) 6:00 PM, Greene County Lincoln Day
Dinner, Fairborn American Legion. Point of Contact: John Mitchel, 937