John Mitchel’s Events
- Feb 21st, Wednesday, Fayette County Lincoln Day Dinner, Washington Courthouse.
- Feb 27th, Tuesday, 7pm, Greene County Endorsement Meeting, Media Room, 551 Ledbetter Rd., Xenia
- March 1, Thursday, Steve
Kraus Book Signing, The Pub at The Greene, 3 PM
- March 1, Thursday,
Greene County Lincoln Day Dinner, Speaker: Sheriff Rick Jones, Beavercreek Golf Club, 6 – 9 PM
- March 5, Monday, Miami Valley Citizens Informed, 5650 Far Hills Ave., Dayton.
- March 7, Wednesday, Kasich’s “Crib to Career” hearing, 1 Capital Sq., Columbus, 9:30-12:30.
- March 7, Wednesday, met with rep from “Deployable Life Styles,” a charity that supports deployed troops.
- March 8, Thursday, Republican Council of Oakwood, Morraine Country Club, 11:30-2:00.
- March 8, Thursday, Brian Kilmead book signing, 905 E. Third, Dayton, 4:30-6:15.
- March 8, Thursday, Brian Kilmead book signing, Books-a-Million at The Greene, 7:00-9:00.
- March 9, Friday, South Metro Republican Club, Dayton CC, 11:30 – 2:00 PM. Speaker, Judge Craig Baldwin, candidate for Ohio Supreme Court.
- March 12, Monday, Beavercreek Lions Club, Speaker: Ben Cosgray, Candidate for Intl. Dir.
- March 13, Tuesday, Xenia Republican Women’s Club, HB488/Speaker: Sally Buchanan
- March 15, Thursday, Dayton Defense Networking, Fox & Hounds, 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- March 16th, Friday, Dublin Pub, Dayton, Pre-St. Patrick’s Day meet-up
- March 16th, Friday, Coffee with Jena Powell, Candidate for State Rep, Piqua, 6:30-7:30
- March 26, Monday,
NW Ohio Conservative Coalition/Toledo Tea Party
- Tuesday, May 8th, Election Day