John Mitchel’s Events
- Feb 21st, Wednesday, Fayette County Lincoln Day Dinner, Washington Courthouse.
- Feb 27th, Tuesday, 7pm, Greene County Endorsement Meeting, Media Room, 551 Ledbetter Rd., Xenia
- March 1, Thursday, Steve
Kraus Book Signing, The Pub at The Greene, 3 PM
- March 1, Thursday,
Greene County Lincoln Day Dinner, Speaker: Sheriff Rick Jones, Beavercreek Golf Club, 6 – 9 PM
- March 5, Monday, Miami Valley Citizens Informed, 5650 Far Hills Ave., Dayton.
- March 7, Wednesday, Kasich’s “Crib to Career” hearing, 1 Capital Sq., Columbus, 9:30-12:30.
- March 7, Wednesday, met with rep from “Deployable Life Styles,” a charity that supports deployed troops.
- March 8, Thursday, Republican Council of Oakwood, Morraine Country Club, 11:30-2:00.
- March 8, Thursday, Brian Kilmead book signing, 905 E. Third, Dayton, 4:30-6:15.
- March 8, Thursday, Brian Kilmead book signing, Books-a-Million at The Greene, 7:00-9:00.
- March 9, Friday, South Metro Republican Club, Dayton CC, 11:30 – 2:00 PM. Speaker, Judge Craig Baldwin, candidate for Ohio Supreme Court.
- March 12, Monday, Beavercreek Lions Club, Speaker: Ben Cosgray, Candidate for Intl. Dir.
- March 13, Tuesday, Xenia Republican Women’s Club, HB488/Speaker: Sally Buchanan
- March 15, Thursday, Dayton Defense Networking, Fox & Hounds, 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- March 16th, Friday, Dublin Pub, Dayton, Pre-St. Patrick’s Day meet-up
- March 16th, Friday, Coffee with Jena Powell, Candidate for State Rep, Piqua, 6:30-7:30
- March 20, Tuesday, Republican Club of Dayton, 804 E. Monument Ave, 6:00 PM, Abraham Sandy, Host
- March 21, Wednesday, Miami Valley Republican Club, Doug Barry speaker, Candidate for Montgomery Cty Commissioner.
- March 22, Thursday, Young Republican Women of Dayton, Flyboys Pizza, Speaker, Judge Blaine, 6:00 PM.
- March 22, Thursday, Greene County GOP HQ opening, 45 Main St. , Xenia, 7:00-9:00 PM.
- March 23, Friday, Mary Taylor meet-up, Bellhop Cafe, Belbrook, 9:15 AM.
- March 26, Monday,
NW Ohio Conservative Coalition/Toledo Tea Party
- March 27, Tuesday, Greene County Tea Party, The Bible & Politics video, D. James Kennedy Ministries, Xenia, 6:30.
- Thursday, March 29, Candidate taping, 1250 AM, 105.5 FM, Washington CH, Fayette County
- March 30, Friday, Mary Taylor Meet-up, Nick’s Restaurant, Xenia,
- April 1, Sunday,
- April 2, Monday, Miami Valley Citizens Informed candidate forum with U.S. Senate candidates Melissa Ackison and Mike Gibbons.
- April 5, Thursday, Fallen 15 steak, smoker and fund raiser, Jeff Ruby’s steakhouse, Cincinnati.
- April 6, Friday, Interview with Harry Wright, 1250 AM WCHO, Fayette County (aired at 12 Noon). Next airing, 105.5 FM, 6:00 AM Sunday, April 8, and 1250 AM Sunday, April 8, 9:25 AM.
- April 7, Saturday, Wilmington, OH Gun Show
- April 7, Saturday, Dayton Dragons home opener, 5th 3rd Field.
- April 10, Tuesday, MVCC candidate interview.
- April 10, Tuesday, Xenia Republican Women’s candidate night, 1225 W. Second St. Xenia.
- April 12, Thursday, Cedarville University, candidate forum, 5:30 PM.
- April 13, Friday, SW Ohio Air Force Academy Founders’ Dinner, Tower Club, 6:00 PM.
- April 14, Saturday, Ohio State University Spring Game, Columbus.
- April 14, Saturday, 2nd Amendment Ralley, One Capital Square, Columbus.
- April 15, Sunday, Fallen 15 fundraiser, Blackwing Shooting Center, Deleware.
- April 16, Monday, Beavercreek Republican Women’s Club Candidate Forum, Church of the Nazarene, Beavercreek.
- Tuesday, May 8th, Election Day