A while back stalwart conservative organizations Susan B. Anthony List and Coalition Opposed to Additional Spending and Taxes, filed suit against the Columbus swamp including Secretary of State Jon Husted and Ohio Election Commission’s Director Phil Richter for stonewalling a False Claim complaint. The case (No. 13-193) went all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court. The bottom line, AG Mike DeWine’s amicus brief advocated that lying 90 days before an election is protected speech. The irony here is that even if this was a lie, which it isn’t, DeWine and his rogue prosecutors couldn’t touch me. Mike DeWine is not a conservative and he never will be.
Search This Website
Subscribe To My Newsletter
- Mike DeWine is no conservative 03/01/2018
- Endorsement by the We the People Convention 02/28/2018
- Mitchel releases Four Horsemen memo 02/26/2018
- Dayton Development Coalition Scam May Be Coming To An End 12/21/2010
- Republican Liberty Caucus 10/18/2010